his and mine are the same.不论我们的灵魂是什么做成的,但不是为了你阴影就会被甩在身后。十句最惊艳的英语 it was the wor
1、whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.不论我们的灵魂是什么做成的,他的和我的是一模一样的.
2、keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.总是面向阳光,阴影就会被甩在身后。
3、the deepest love i think, later than apart, i will live as you like.我所认为最深沉的爱,莫过于分开以后,我将自己活成了你的样子。
4、love is so hard but i want you to try.相爱太难 但我想和你试试
5、it was the best of times, it was the worst of times这是最好的时代,这是最坏的时代
6、i will be better, because of you, but not for you.---我会变得更好,因为你,但不是为了你
7、the business of life is the acquisition of memories. in the end thats all there is.人生就是不断收集回忆的过程,最终能陪伴我们的也只有回忆了。
8、we accept both the good and the bad, and without uttering a sound, we continue living.好的坏的我们都收下吧, 然后一声不响,继续生活。
9、i dont regret not to meet you in the best time, because the best time to start after met you.我一点都不遗憾没有在最好的时光遇到你,因为遇到你之后最好的时光才开始。
10、try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.试着成为别人天空里的那道彩虹吧。